The Villa Park Chamber of Commerce provides business members with numerous programs and events that promote opportunities to develop business relationships, gain business referrals, promote businesses and receive business education.
The Villa Park Chamber was incorporated on April 12, 1948, due to the efforts of Lott Hare, Emil Johnson, Emil Novak and William Worley. Those founding fathers were local businessmen who felt passionate about promoting the advantages Villa Park businesses could offer.
The Villa Park Chamber also has developed and nurtured strong business partnerships with our members, the Village of Villa Park, our many local service organizations and surrounding chambers.
The chamber moved into the former Chicago-Aurora-Elgin Railway Ardmore Avenue Train Station on January 1, 1985. The Train Station was built in 1910 using boulders from the construction of the Chicago-Aurora-Elgin Railway, which is now the Award Winning Prairie Path.
The building, located at 10 W. Park Blvd., was placed on the National Register of Historic Places on November 21, 1980, and was recognized in 2004 by the Villa Park Historical Preservation Commission as having significant historical value to the Village of Villa Park, the state of Illinois and the entire country.
The Villa Park Chamber of Commerce is organized for the purpose of advancing the commercial, industrial and civic interests of the village of Villa Park and Vicinity
Linking Business and Community
Shop Villa Park First